Marketing and Development Coordinator job opportunity
Canton Ballet seeks a full-time Marketing and Development Coordinator to begin immediately but no later than July 15th. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Electronic submissions only. EOE
Job Title: Marketing and Development Coordinator
Reports to Artistic/Executive Director of Canton Ballet
Full time in Ballet Office (Exempt).
Salary negotiable per experience
Position Overview: The Canton Ballet Marketing & Development Coordinator is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing a comprehensive fundraising and marketing program that includes vision, strategy, structure and monitoring an internal calendar of implementation.
- Experience in marketing, event planning, and fundraising required
- Proficiency with digital marketing, social media marketing and account management, MS Office, Photoshop and databases
- Ability to engage donors including individuals, corporations, colleges and universities, sports teams, community organizations, etc.
- Proven success in researching and writing grants
- Outstanding communication skills, including listening skills. Be confident and have the ability to make effective presentations both verbal and written
- Able to attend and represent Canton Ballet at community events
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to seasonal or event-related fluctuations in workload
- Comfort working independently and taking initiative to solve problems creatively. Exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for the value of and the need to support Canton Ballet
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Must embrace a commitment to team spirit and use tact when working with staff, event chairs and volunteers
- Ability to work independently and handle clerical duties associated with the position
- Possess high levels of professional effectiveness, collaboration, integrity and energy
- Occasional nights and weekends will be necessary.